Wednesday, February 19, 2014

New Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash

*I am a member of the Purex Insiders and get products to try for free in exchange for my honest opinions. The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone.*


It is the middle of winter here in Michigan and it's about that time of year where we turn our minds to fighting dry skin! This is a continuous and demanding task that we work really hard at and it all starts in the shower. Not all body washes that claim to be moisturizing are and many dry out our skin more then help it. They are watery and do not produce a lot of lather so they tend to strip your skin of moisture, even the more expensive body washes.

 Then along came a new body wash from Dial and Purex, Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash. This body wash is thick and created a rich lather that just made my skin feel refreshed and not striped! Dial Vitamin Boost is lotion infused  for soft and healthy skin. It is full of Vitamin B which is a natural way to draw moisture into the skin and stay hydrated. After only a few uses I could tell it made a huge difference in moisturizing my skin and allowing me to not worry so much about the toll of winter. Overall I had healthier skin right away. It was also great for the kids because if you do not know or may have forgotten, putting lotion on kids is not always an easy task! This limits the actual lotion applications and gives them nice moisturized skin also. Husbands seem to like it too =)


The new Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash comes in 2 varieties, the Lotion Infused Vitamin B which I have and the Oil Infused Vitamin C which I can not wait to try next. It's a great choice for the whole family, especially during the dry months where ever you may live.




To learn more about Dial and their products visit their website HERE and see what else they have to offer.






And now you have a chance to try it FREE. All you have to do is comment below telling me you go to for keeping you skin moisturized and healthy and 2 people will win free product coupons. Ends at 5pm EST on Thursday 2/20/14.

6 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to drink plenty of water and use a good lotion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. plenty of liquids and i use a moisturizing body wash. i also lotion my hands after i wash my hands-everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lotion as much as I can remember, especially after outdoor cold exposure and dish washing, and drinking lots of water

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of water, moisturizing bath wash, and lotion! I <3 lotion :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Belinda Giordano and Janette Rupple you have been chosen by Random.org. Thanks for participating in the flash giveaway. I have lots planned so stay tuned =)

    ReplyDelete